TIAMA is available for charter all year round. We operate in mostly in the higher latitudes, Arctic or Antarctic waters and occasionally  we  voyage in warmer climates. please have a look at charter options for our current program or contact us directly.

MAIN AREA OF OPERATION: Arctic, North and South Atlantic, New Zealand, Pacific Basin, South America,  Antarctic, Sub Antarctic (worldwide).

COSTS
All prices include all direct ship’s expenses, crew wages food, fuel, harbour fees, Insurance, permit fees, etc.

Prices do not include your personal travel expenses to and from your destination and possible hotel  accommodation before departure, and you also need to  take out personal travel insurance.

In general our fees are based on how remote the area is you wish to go to (reflecting how self-sufficient we need to be) See our charter options for more details, as a guide our daily charter fee is for the whole vessel (max 6 passengers) is:

For the Tropics NZ$ 2400. – per day
For the NZ Sub Antarctic NZ$ 2700.- per day
For the Arctic Euro 1520.- per day for whole vessel 

For the Antarctic peninsula Euro 1650.- per day.

For the Antarctic Ross sea region  Euro 2500.- per day.

We also take individual bookings:

For the high  Arctic the per person price per day is 380 euro.

Bookings and Cancelation

We require a 40% deposit to secure your bookings and the remaining 60% needs to be paid 120 days  before departure

Once you have paid your deposit your trip is confirmed, subject to payment of the balance of fees owing 120 days prior to your trip start date. An expedition member may then cancel his/her participation on the following basis:

Cancellations outside of 120 days will result in the loss of the trip deposit.

For cancellations made within 119 – 90 days of the trip commencement date we reserve the right to retain 50% of the balance payment fee.

For cancellations within 89 days of the departure date a cancellation fee of 100% of the full fee applies.

For group charters for a certain period of time, we can send you a copy of our standard charter agreement

For bookings contact us direct via e-mail:

tiamasailing@gmail.com

We can also advise on your personal travel plans and accommodation to get to and from departing and arrival points.

Logistics
We are available to assist and organise any aspect of your travels or expedition requirements. Please contact us directly to discuss your plans.

Looking forward to having you onboard
Henk  Haazen, owner/operator

Related Links

<-- end slider scripts -->